SonVision

The way to liberity & life.... Reconize the presence of God.... Personalize the presence of God.... Realize the presence of God in your life.... To understand SonVision, start with the Feburary 19, 2005 posting. God is Spirit, God is Life, God is Principle, God is Good.....You are created in the image & likeness of God not religion.

Name:

blogger and google wiped out my profile.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Change Is Good

By changing my beliefs, thinking, attitudes, and emotions, I can change my life. I can heal my body and change unwanted conditions. I create new conditions.
This is done as I acknowledge and use the Laws and principles of universal Spirit or God.
The principles work for anyone and everyone. It is the method of operation for life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is Spirit of God and there is a spirit of man, one has to be careful, they tend to get mixed up, sometimes deliberately so.

4:49 AM  
Blogger Franklin said...

I agree completely.

I once found myself getting caught up with the spirit of man.
Once I realized this, I had to withdraw for a while until I got back on the spiritual path.

I then had to take a different direction in order to keep myself in check.

Prove all things.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home