SonVision

The way to liberity & life.... Reconize the presence of God.... Personalize the presence of God.... Realize the presence of God in your life.... To understand SonVision, start with the Feburary 19, 2005 posting. God is Spirit, God is Life, God is Principle, God is Good.....You are created in the image & likeness of God not religion.

Name:

blogger and google wiped out my profile.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

What is the cause of frustration and aggravation in your life?

Look to yourself. Look within. Meditate on why a person, situation or circumstance is bothering you.

What is the real cause? It is not the person, situation or circumstance that is CAUSING you to lose your peace of mind. The cause is within yourself. You are in control of your thoughts and actions.

You cannot control or change others or their actions, but you can change your reaction to people & situations. Choose to see good at all times, choose peace at all times.

See through Spirit. Know that: Positive Things are Happening in Your Life Today. You are created in the Image and Likeness of God. This is why you are in control of yourself, this is why good things are yours.

At times of stress, frustration or adverse conditions: Reconize the presence of God within you. Personalize God as one with you. Realize the good of God for you. This is to be your thoughts.

As you do this, you will realize the change for you. This is using SonVision.
This is your way to Peace. This is your way to freedom in life.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Discern Spirits, voices, out of the 'deep' of all Time, pick and chose, stay on guard, (why do you sleep?), LOOK OUT THOUGH, the world outside of you seeks every minute to plant voices within your heart/mind, you open the doors or you keep them shut. Discern Spirits.

3:12 AM  
Blogger Sophia said...

Last year I had to go to Atlanta, Georgia for my job. I had to give a speech in a conference room. It was to be my first public speaking experience. I was petrified of it. I made myself ill thinking about it day and night before and after the experience. I was not in control of my thoughts. I could have/should have controlled them and been in power of them, but I was not. I chose to see the bad in the situation instead of the good. I wish now that I had seen the good, because maybe I could have gotten something out of the experience. The way it is now, I feel like it was a terrible part of my life.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Franklin said...

Stacy,

You did get something out of this experience, if you now realize that you must see situations through spirit rather than natural.

This is something I have realized. I can't start with the big overwhelming situations.
I must start and use my SonVision with all situations and circumstances so that it becomes the natural response and action when the really seemingly overwhelming situations come before me.
I must prepare myself by using SonVision in the least of things, everyday. This Spiritual Principle is not mere positive thinking on demand, although had you changed your thoughts the circumstances would have changed also. The Principle never fails.
Do not dispise small beginnings. You will not belittle the Principle by allowing it to be the guiding principle in all matters, you will glorify it

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home